Integrity Plus fills the gap between Integrity, the free no-frills link checker, and Scrutiny, the webmaster tools suite. If you manage more than one site then Integrity Plus allows you to store settings for each site and switch between them. It generates a sitemap in xml and a variety of other formats. it also adds a search box and filter button to help you search your data.
Version 6 is faster and leaner. It also separates the engine from the UI so that the engine can be made available to other developers.
- Scans your site for broken links - as fast and accurate as Integrity
- All the features of the free Integrity
- Manage multiple sites
- Generate a sitemap in xml, dot and csv
- Good xml sitemap options, optionally include images and pdfs, add rules for setting update frequency and priority, or edit these manually
- Search your data
- Archive the pages while scanning with the option to convert them to a browsable archive
- OS X native, retina screen compatible and OS X 10.12 Sierra tested and supported
Small change that helps stagger multiple simultaneous requests
Adds French localization to context help